Peer Review
The feedback we received about our movie from our peers was extremely insightful. It helped out a lot because they pointed out certain things that Nathan and I did not pick up on while filming or while I was editing the film. I genuinely feel the feedback we received will improve our film.
First off, a major mistake we made was almost immediately brought to our attention which was that Nathan and I failed to recall that one of us was supposed to be the person filming the movie. As I stated many times in my previous blogs during the production of our film, we had a friend of ours film our movie for us. So, we will have to re-film our movie with one of us filming instead of acting but the good news is that we can take the feedback from our classmates and create an entirely better film than our first.
With that out of the way, our classmates loved our sound effects and transitions. On my new film, I will be incorporating many of those same transitions and sound effects into my film. However, some of my classmates made it clear that our camera was slightly shaky in some of our scenes. To avoid this, we will be extra careful in our new film to not shake our camera, and to make sure that it is steady and does not shake. In part of our dialogue, we mentioned getting food and drinks, but never had any food and drinks in our movie. We decided to cut this out because it did not fit our horror genre, and it allowed us to save time, to add more scary scenes in our film. We also filmed on different days, so our clothes did not match in each scene. To solve this problem, we shot our new film in one day, to make sure we had the same outfit on the whole time. Our last bit of feedback we got is that we needed to make our film scarier. By cutting out the food and drink scene, we were able to add a scarier scene into our film, to better fit the horror genre.
As I previously stated, I believe that our new film is a huge upgrade from out old film. This is mostly due to the fact that in my opinion it fits the horror genre much better than our original film.
Comments
Post a Comment